1. Where are Bazooka Candy Brands candy and gum products made?
Bazooka Bubble Gum and Bazooka Bubble Gum Nuggets are made in Mexico. Ring Pops are made in Pennsylvania. Push Pops, Bottle Pops and seasonal items are manufactured in Thailand, Taiwan and/or China.
2. Are Bazooka Candy Brands products kosher?
Currently, all Ring Pop products are kosher.
3. Who do I contact if I am interested in licensing a Bazooka Candy Brands name?
Please contact Ira Friedman, Tel: (212) 376-0596 or email@example.com.
4. Does Bazooka Candy Brands ever donate product to charitable organizations?
Bazooka Candy Brands, a Division of the Topps Company, does donate product to a variety of charitable organizations, but does not process requests from individual organizations for product donations.
5. I have a commercial idea, or a product idea. Who do I call?
Thanks for thinking of us! Because of legal considerations we are not able to accept ideas from our consumers, but we do appreciate your enthusiasm.
6. How do I get nutritional and ingredient information for Bazooka Candy Brand candy and gum products?
You will find nutritional information for each brand on the Nutrition Facts page. For ingredient information please call 1-800-489-9149.
7. How do I contact Bazooka Candy Brands for general information?
The Bazooka Candy Brands
c/o Topps Company
One Whitehall Street
New York, NY 10004-2109
Ph: (212) 376-0300
Fax: (212) 376-0628